Friday, November 16, 2007

Mrs. Woody - Again!

Mrs. Woody has really been trying to keep up with her blog this year. There's been so much that's happened in her life since last holiday season. We spent most of that holiday with her Mom, watching her steady decline from cancer until her (very) untimely death on New Year's Eve. Then there was her own brush with illness that put her in the hospital for the better part of two weeks this summer. So when I say "this year," understand that I'm referring to our school year.

Mrs. Woody is incredible. She holds both a Bachelor's and a Master's degree in education. She has an intelligence that holds its own among some of the finest minds I know. Yet she chooses to use her talents and experience to raise her beautiful daughters and (by extension) her husband. She teaches me as much she teaches the girls; she just isn't using the same curriculum on me. [insert huge smiley face here]

Check out her latest musings, including our experience last weekend with the local Interfaith Council Choir Festival. I'll have more to say on that experience myself. Apparently more was going on than I fully realized.

No comments: